CCPA/CPRA Consumer Rights Request Form
As detailed in our Privacy Notice for California Residents, California consumers have certain rights regarding their CCPA/CPRA Personal Information ("Personal Information" or "Information" for purposes of this form). This form enables consumers to submit such rights requests to eClinicalWorks, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "eClinicalWorks" or "eCW"). Please complete and submit the form and eCW will respond to your request as soon as possible, within the legally mandated timeframe. Such requests may concern:
- The right to know what CCPA/CPRA Personal Information we collect, including (1) the right to request information regarding the categories of CCPA/CPRA Personal Information we collect along with other information such as the categories of sources from which the information is collected and third parties with whom it is shared and (2) the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of CCPA/CPRA Personal Information we collect (sometimes referred to as the right to access personal information)
- The right to delete CCPA/CPRA Personal Information that we collect from you, subject to certain exceptions
- The right to correct inaccurate CCPA/CPRA Personal Information that we maintain about you
- The right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of CCPA/CPRA Personal Information
- The right to opt-out of certain uses of Sensitive Personal Information (a subcategory of CCPA/CPRA Personal Information)
California consumers also have the right not to be retaliated or discriminated against for exercising any CCPA/CPRA rights in good faith.